• You will need to choose an aircraft that is appropriate to the airfield for each leg.
• All legs need to be flown in the correct order.
• All legs must be flown under IFR flight rules.
• All legs need to be flown online on IVAO.
• Filing an incorrect flight plan will cause the respective leg to be rejected.
• All reporting times and dates need to be in UTC.
• Pilots must fly the route specified in each leg comments unless no such route is specified.
• Unless otherwise instructed by online ATC, the Maximum Allowed Speed of 250KIAS should be observed below FL100 (10000ft.)
• Only real-time simulation rate may be used for the tour. Accelerated or slow mode are prohibited.
• Reports need to be sent within 7 days from the date of the respective flight.
• Charts are available on our official website (http://www.ivao-sd.net/index.php/resources/charts).
MODA (Reporting system):
- If you had any disconnection mention it in Remarks.
- If any change of call sign during flight mention it in remarks.
- Completed leg must be reported after completed.
- All times must be reported in UTC.
- Mention in the remarks any change of Call sign.
- Please note tailwind or headwind and report it while submitting leg for validation.
The last day for flying and reporting in this tour is 31 March 2019.