- Type of flight: VFR.
- Respect the Visual Flight Rules at all times.
- Use of single/twin/three propeller, piston/turboprop, fixed wing aircraft that is not bigger than max. takeoff weight: 17,120 lb (7,764 kg), Ex: C172, C182, PA28.
- Accelerated mode is NOT allowed.
- Maximum altitude is 6500ft AMSL.
- Maximum speed is 250KIAS.
- Flights must be completed online using a real-weather source.
- You must disconnect before starting the next leg.
- Only (1) legs per day are allowed.
- A maximum disconnection of 15 minutes will be accepted.
- Flights with wrong Departure, Arrival, Type of flight plan, Aircraft information or other flight plan information will NOT be accepted.
- Flight Plans with a valid route are required. Flights with DCT and/or DCT/GPS or VFR DCT as Flight Plan will NOT be accepted.
- Maximum allowed speed below 10,000 feet is (250kt IAS) or on request and ATC approval.
MODA (Reporting system):
- If you had any disconnection mention it in Remarks.
- If any change of call sign during flight mention it in remarks.
- Completed leg must be reported after completed.
- All times must be reported in UTC.
- Mention in the remarks any change of Call sign.
- Please note tailwind or headwind and report it while submitting leg for validation.
This tour will end on (31/03/2019).
Enjoy and good luck !